CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Years Eve 2006

Okay my pictures are a little out of order but I have to tell you that I had a FABULOUS New Years Eve. I like to refer to my day as the day I was a high roller. We started the day out at the Cowboy game in the suite and yes we had VIP parking and parked next to Jerry Jones. As you all know we lost the game but we had fun in the suite. I was especially happy because my dad, brother and sister got to go with us. My mom decided to stay in the hotel to take care of Blaise. Thank You Mom. After the game we went to party with my best friend, Virginia, from Dallas at Hotel ZaZa. We had so much fun. We had great seats and partied until the bar closed. I have more pictures that I will post later but let me just say that Averi and I ended up in bed together with another couple. I am so happy that I got to spend New Years with my family and friends. Oh I forgot to mention that the picture with the old man is Father Time and the picture with the little person is Baby New Year. I am happy to say that Pat did not freak out or try and pick him up or anything. I also have to mention that I think John looks sexy in that mask! I will post more pictures later.
Virginia - Thanks again for a wonderful time and for keeping an eye out for us. You did a wonderful job planning and decorating for the party. I hope your Valentines Party is just as successful.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. If you haven't seen my blog lately, I stayed in on New Year's so your night was just a tad bit more exciting, I am sure. Thanks for posting...I was wondering where you were. By the way, your blog's title is "Stacys Daily Activities." You must sleep a lot!

Anonymous said...

One more thing, I don't see a picture of a little man. That cracks me up about Pat...did he try to pick up a midget once? I get left out of all the fun!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like soooo much fun!! Glad you got your one day of being a "HIGH ROLLER" out of the way....We'll have none of that here lady!!

Anonymous said...

I love being a high roller! I want to see that pic of the little person. That was hilarious. Oh, and I need the pic of us in bed with strangers. They were nice strangers. Sorry you got sold for like $2.

Anonymous said...

Kenda, you dont know the midget story. it is one of the top ten stories of all time. Too long to post...but we will tell you.

NYE lloked like fun! Loved your pictures Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!!

Britta said...

$2? Just $2? Did you tell him you could do a herkie?

Kerry Kern said...

How fun, I love all the pics, esp Blaize...he is such a cutie.