CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My top 5!

Okay I finally found a few pictures of my top 5. I have to tell you that only picking 5 is very hard. So here they are in no particular order.
Jason Statham he is in the movie the Transporter. All I can say is WOW!
Jason Lewis from Sex in the City. Oh la la.
Brad Pitt preAngelina ONLY.
David Beckham - welcome to the U.S.!
Dermot Mulroney such a cutie.
Now a few of my runners up are Jason Taylor (he plays for the Miami Dolphins), Matthew McC?????, and Lenny Kravitz. Maybe since they are on my runner up list that will count in case I ever meet them. HA HA.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO Stacy!! Congrats on joining the Top 5! Great choice...I love how Brad Pitt only gets a small picture because he's a cheater!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome comeback Bentancourt!!! You like the blondies huh.....is it just me or does the bottom guy look like John?? love me some lenny too...yes we will fight over him....lol!!

Anonymous said...

Very good!....

Stacy Chance said...

Yes Brad gets a small picture because he is a CHEATER but he is still hot. HA HA I do think Dermot looks like John. Don't I get any props for Jason Lewis - HELLO!

Anonymous said...

Hmmh. . Dermot looks a little like Champ. . .

Anonymous said...

Dermot Mulroney was a good pick. I don't think he looks like Champ...but he does in this pic a little.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...Dermot does look like Champ!! Where is your three things we may or may not know about you? Post, girl!

Anonymous said...

I need to know three things about you.....you could use my #2 to make it easy on yourself I bet the girls dont know that............post please!!

Anonymous said...

okay...are you still on the old school blogger? I think you are. It always messes with me when I try to post. Also, BLOG ALREADY!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm giving you your late assignments....1-Three things we don't know about you....2-Your favorite wintertime recipe. Are you busy or what??? John needs to buy you a laptop with some wireless internet so you can hang with the cool girls....Really Stacy, I don't want to have to start defending you to these girls,"No yall she's really cool and she likes blogging she's just really caught up in that John dude..." don't let us down!!! Dont let us down!!!