CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Merry Christmas

Here are just a few pictures from our Christmas at my grandmothers house. As you can guess Blaise got more dinosaurs this Christmas! Oh yeah! Doesn't he look cute with a mustache on - I don't know why he has it on but one of my cousins had a package of fake mustaches and the kids all had them on - it actually was very funny. I took a picture of my grandmothers Christmas tree so that you can see how many gifts there were - it was crazy! One of the pictures is of Blaise thanking his great grandma for the dinosaur that she gave him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly...that's a ton of gifts. Tell Blaise to take that moustache off, he looks too old. Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice dinosaurs!