CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Texas Cafe & Elvis T

Lovely picture of the ladies!
How many beers are we drinking?
This is one of my favorite pictures with Kim!
The after party at Jennifer's house with Elvis T and Shawn (I think that is his name)
I called at 3:00 am and woke Paul up. He came over for a beer and this is what he showed up wearing! It was hilarious! I heard that he tried to leave the house in one of Britta's night gowns - that would have been funny too!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love that pic of us!! Tooo cute and we all had our black on that night...b/c its slimming or what???? Can't believe we missed the guys showing up afterwards, damitttt and also Paul's appearance, you guys we're up late---

Kendra said...

that picture of Paul is greatness!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Glad Elvis woke me up....glad you are blogging again!

Unknown said...

LOVE Paul's outfit!

Kerry Kern said...

That is so dang funny!!! Sorry I missed the after party, and I love the pics of Blaise in the costume, too cute!

Britta said...

God help me and this man o' mine!