CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blaise


I asked Blaise to clean his room and he is such a great boy he did it without arguing. After he cleaned his room he gets John and I so that we can see what he did. His room was really clean but instead of putting things where they go he just piled EVERYTHING on his toy shelves! If you look closely you can see that the toys on the top shelf are just piled on top of each other! It was so funny! John and I couldn't believe that he got them all to balance that high! Needless to say at least the floor was clear.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I was just thinking about Blaises room yesterday=== the night we left ya'lls house July 3rd. I wanted to clean all the toys up, but when I walked in and saw the toys and not the floor, I was like....ummmmmmm okay, I'll get the living room and tv room picked up! Great Job Blaise, pretty funny too how he stacked them all!!

Kendra said...

Gunner tends to put his under his bed thinking I will never look there......great job Blaise

Jennifer Adling said...

Ava was making Dinosaur noises at me yesterday. Blaise taught her that!

Unknown said...

Too cute! You didn't say where they had to go mom!

Averi said...

I think Blaise did an excellent job! Can I hire him to clean my house?