CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Love Summer!

I love summer! I love the hot weather, BBQing, swimming, and spending time outdoors with family and friends. A couple of weeks ago some of my family got together at my parents house. We had a great time swimming and eating all day.

Here is a picture of my cousin Elia. Blaise absolutely loves him. Blaise thinks he is the funniest person ever and tries to copy whatever he does.
My mom, Aunt Linda, Ethan and Lily.
Here is Blaise right before he gets in the pool. He is doing so well learning how to swim.
Here is my cousin Pete who provided some entertainment. He is a great guitar player.
My cousin Elena trying to escape Blaise who is trying to get on the float with her.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Blaise with his great grandma. Look at how happy he is posing with her. They have a great connection.
Smile guys.

My cousins Pete, Elena and Breana. I think they are doing sit ups in the water.
Who can make the biggest splash?
How cute is this picture of Blaise relaxing in the pool and getting some rays.
Smile. You both look really pretty in this picture.
Mom and Blaise. That is another thing I love about summer - POPSICLES!



5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I love that Eric calls Elena "Laura" (And beleives it)....

I need some more pool time this summer!

Kerry Kern said...

Looks like fun!!!

Kendra said...

I love the picture of Blaise "relaxing" , too funny!!

Unknown said...

Awww! How fun! I wish I could have been there! Blaise is such a ham!

Britta said...

What fun! Those are good pics of Blaise and your family.