CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Texas Rangers

John and I took Blaise to his first professional baseball game last weekend. We had so much fun! The Rangers ended up loosing but we got to eat so much junk food and the weather was beautiful .
Blaise eating cotton candy. He actually didn't like it very much but he gave it a try.
I love this picture, they look so cute with their hats on backwards.
Mom and her little ranger.

John and Blaise posing behind home plate at the ballpark in Arlington. This is one of my favorite pictures.

3 comments:

Britta said...

That's a neat picture of he and John walking up the ramp. Both with their hats on backwards. Blaise is lucky to have a man like John in his life.

I like how you can see John's reflection in the picture of you and Blaise. How perceptive am I?

Unknown said...

Awww! I miss the ballpark!! I love the pic of them walking together too!! Too precious! The last pic doesn't look real. It looks like they were photoshopped in!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great pics. love the one with the hats and the one with you and blaise...you look pretty.