CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Catch up summary

Okay it has been awhile since I have blogged so I am going to try and catch up. Here ya go:

5 Things I would like to do in a my lifetime (these are in no particular order of importance)

1) Run a marathon
2) Have more children
3) Travel
4) Be the fun house where my children and their friends want to hang out
5) Write a book

My biggest Pet Peeves

1) People who are not considerate to others
2) Lying
3) Bad Drivers (of course)
4) People who use the term "I didn't know" to me that is not an excuse


5 Reasons I am looking forward to summer

1) Seeing Blaise run and play outside
2) The smell of freshly cut grass
3) Summer clothes
4) BBQ's
5) Summer sports

Favorite places in Vegas

1) The water show in front of the Bellagio
2) The Spa at the Venetian
3) Pure in Ceasars Palace to watch The PussyCat Dolls
4) Shopping in Ceasars or the Venetian

Most Embarassing Moment

Well it is pretty hard for me to get embarassed. The only thing that I can think of is the story that I used during my Southwest Airlines interview.
On my wedding day I had my mom and dad walk me down the isle and it was the first time I walked in my dress without holding part of the skirt. Since both parents were walking with me I didn't have a free hand to hold up my skirt so when the church doors opened and the music began to play I took my first step and my foot caught my dress and I stumbled and so the whole way down the isle I had to kicking my dress forward with my foot and then I would take a step. It was pretty emabarassing.

The second most embarassing moment was a few months after my son was born and I dressed him up to go to church. He was in his first pair of blue jeans and cute blue polo type shirt. I was so proud of him. When it is time for communion I get in line while carrying him and half way through the line Blaise passes the loudest gas and it smells so bad. I was so embarassed for both of us.

6 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Yeah! I am proud of you for catching up!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Will you dance with me again at Pure this year?

Britta said...

Very impressive catch up, Stacy! Blaise's church story is HILARIOUS! We had a moment like that when we bought Paul's truck. The guy who was helping us finance the truck wouldn't believe the sound and smell was coming from Patrick.
I'm also 100% with you on your pet peeves.
I'll be sure to send Patrick to your house when they get older. wink wink

Kerry Kern said...

Good job Stacy, love em all

Averi said...

Poor Blaise.. He couldn't help it!

Jamie Pitman said...

Glad to see you back! Good Bloggin!