CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Top 5 Songs

Okay this was the hardest topic yet. I love music so much and it depends on what mood I am in that determines what I listen to. So here ya go again in no particular order.

- Any song by Stevie Ray Vaughn. I am a huge fan and I love to listen to his music. It also reminds me of growing up becuase my dad used to listen him.

- Best of you by Foo Fighters. I have recently been told by Britta's husband Paul that this song is orginally a song by Jimi Hendrix. Well I am a huge fan of Mr. Hendrix but I have not heard his version, I will probably like his version more but I have to be honest and say I haven't heard it. So for now I will put it down as a Foo Fighter song but I will give credit to Mr. Hendrix if it is his creation. Also Prince preformed this song at the SuperBowl half time show and did a great job.

- Jambi by Tool. I have always been a Tool fan but since I have been dating John I have become a HUGE fan of the group. John and I got to see them in concert this summer and all I can say is that they are truly artists.

- Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks. I actually like all of their music. I am a huge fan and when traveling I love to try and sing their songs, (I didn't say I was good at it but I love to sing to their music), just ask John he has heard me sing all of their songs.

- Any song by the Gipsy Kings. I absolutely love their music. When I hear their music it makes me want to be on a beach somewhere on a warm summer night drinking a margarita!

Okay I have to have a few runner ups: Boys of Summer by Don Henley, one of my absolute favorite songs. Wish you were here by Incubus, I love this group. Any of the songs by The Pussycat Dolls, when I am in a feisty or dancing mood I love to listen to any of their music.

8 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Love Stevie Ray Vaughn too, big fan! Love all your picks, know nothing about Tool though.

Jamie Pitman said...

I didn't know you were such a rocker!!! About the pictures, the website is photojojo.com. You will have to look in the archives I think for the Orton Effect. You have to have photoshop to do it.

Britta said...

Those were some random songs. Not what I would have expected. But godo to know.

Averi said...

When are you not feisty? I think your list is awesome.
Tool tool tool....

Kendra said...

Love Stevie Ray & the chicks!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Ok, this gives me a reason to do some iTunes surfing as I have never heard of the Gypsy Kings and I definitely need some Stevie on my iPod. Love love love Not Ready to Make Nice...I don't like the premise of the song but I just look over that and pretend it's about a relationship or something. LOL

Kim said...

See now they like em....jking....

Lovelovelove Tool!!
tooltooltool!!

Your list was more like:
Top 5 artist that you love all their music not fair...........

rock on girl...great list!!

Kerry Kern said...

Okay Stacy you must be very busy, come on lets blog!!!!