CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Top 5 Quotes

Here are my top 5 favorite quotes, in no particular order.

- It is easier to maintain good health through proper exercise, diet and emotional balance than to regain it once it is lost - Kenneth H. Cooper, M.D., M.P.H. (This is a quote from my former boss. I used to work for Cooper Aerobics Enterprizes when I lived in Dallas if you haven't heard of him go to his website www.cooperfitnesscenter.com )

- Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I remember, Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin (This is one of my favorite quotes. I love it because it is so true!)

- Bacon is good - John Travolta (Okay this is one of my favorite movie quotes from one of my favorite movies, Pulp Fiction)

- Allow myself to introduce myself - Austin Powers (I love Austin Powers!)

- Yippe Kai Yeah Mother F&@&*%! Bruce Willis ( I love this quote from the Movie Die Hard and I am so wanting to use it in a real life situation.)

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Good quotes! I am ready for you to sue Yippe Kai yeah!

Averi said...

I say that you use YIppee Kai yeah every time you leave a room....

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Love the second one and the movie ones are hilarious. I need to make the first one my motto but I will just stick with Live with Passion as I would rather have fun that work out and eat good. Heeee heeee!