CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blaise's 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Blaise :)
I can't believe he is 4 years old. I started a new tradition with this birthday, from now on when Blaise was born, which was at 1:20 p.m., I will either be with him or if I can't be with him then I will call him and tell him Happy Birthday and that at this time _ years ago I gave birth to him and how much I love him. I started it this year and so I had lunch with him on Monday and I was looking at him at the time he was born and it was such a special moment. Blaise's response when I was being so sappy was "Mom why you saying that to me?" Oh well that wasn't the response I was looking for but when he gets older hopefully it will mean more to him.
We had another pinata this year for his birthday because it was such a hit last year. All of the kids really enjoyed it. I think the adults need to get one next year.
Blaise got a puppy for his birthday. She is 8 weeks old and is a black lab. Her name is Landry (at least that is her name for now until we can think of something better) She is so sweet and Blaise absolutely loves her.

4 comments:

Britta said...

I really like Landry. Especially the way Blaise-RRRRR says it.

Unknown said...

Looks like he had fun! I love his little camouflage pants! So cute! I can't wait to meet Landry! (Or Jordan as I call him)

Kendra said...

DOn't you love those moments...you're trying to be sentimental, and they just blow you off!! Some day they will appreciate it.....looks like hre had a great time...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

What a neat tradition! I think I am going to find a yearly tradition for both of my kids...thanks for the idea.