CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My baby is growing up way to fast!

I can't believe Blaise is going to be starting kindergarten next month! He will be attending the new Cooper West Elementary and he is so excited. He also loves that the mascot is a pirate because he loves to talk like a pirate. I am excited for him but I just can't believe that he is growing up so fast. I love this picture of him at two years old with a back pack on and at the time that I took this picture the thought of him attending school full time seemed so far away.

6 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I feel your pain...Blaze is starting P-K at Cooper West but its no different as he will be going to school the same hours as everyone else. Listen to this, I will be in Cali at training on his first day of school. My heart hurts thinking about it.

Kim said...

I still remember little shy Blaise, he has so come around in the last years for sure! I bet he's excited!

The Youngs said...

Oh-I hear ya. I cried and cried and then realized that it was actually kinda nice.

Chris and Chrissy said...

Can't believe Blaise is starting school in a few weeks! He's growing up so fast!! I hope he is looking forward to meeting lots of new friends and being a socialite like his mama!

Unknown said...

I can't believe Blaise is starting school either!!! He is such a big boy now!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I need to hear Blase talk like a pirate. That is a good boy! Mike Leach would like that!