CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cooper West School T-Shirt

When I registered Blaise for school they told me about school t-shirts that the kids can wear during the week and especially on Fridays. When I got home I got on the website and was looking at the different types of shirts that I could order. Blaise saw this shirt and said that he wanted this one because it looked like a rock n roll t-shirt. I love that he wanted a rock n roll shirt or that he even related it to rock n roll. I also have to agree with him - it does look a like a rock n roll shirt. Blaise you are so smart and cool!

6 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I will make sure Blaze gets the same one so they can be twins on Fridays!!

So cute.

kristinbednarz said...

Okay, this is too cool.

Blaise
Blaze

and the WEST?

Hello! They better wear those fun friday t-shirts with cowboy boots! LOL

Kim said...

He is so smart and cool! How fun for him.....can't believe he's going to kindergarten...seriously I can't!

Kendra said...

I can't believe hes already going to Kindergarten....it goes so fast, Gunner is going to be a 1st grader!! and Zach a 6th grader!! Crazy!

Chris and Chrissy said...

Very cool new shirts! Aww, his first school t-shirt! SO cute!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Blaise is already cooler than his mom and his aunt lola!!