CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Cowboy pictures

I never posted some of these pictures from a few of the Cowboy games I went to with John. Above is a picture of John with Steve Mosser and Matthias Gerlich. It was Steve's birthday that weekend. It turned out to be a perfect day to tailgate before the game.
John and I tailgating before the game.
This is a picture of our hotel room at the Omni. They were booked that weekend so we got an executive suite. We thought it was going to be a bigger /nicer room. It turned out to have a conference room attached to the bedroom. John and I thought it was hilarious and we invited Kim and Matthias up the next day for a board meeting.
Kim and I after the game.
Kim and I with the Washington Redskins Mascot.
More Redskin fans.
My Aunt Dora and Uncle Ed met us at our tailgate before the game.
I can't wait till next season!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

that picture in the conference room is great!! love that!

Britta said...

Tell me more about this so-called "board meeting. . . " HA HA HA!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Those are great pictures...you and Kim look awesome in that one pic of you guys by yourselves. Love all the other pics too. I am so jealous...we are so inviting ourselves to a game next year. Deal?

Kerry Kern said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have never been to a cowboy game.