CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grand Opening of Keith's Bar The Office

I'm sorry but some of these pictures came out way to dark and fuzzy, or maybe we were just that fuzzy especially after that drink Kenda ordered for the girls.
So here we are at Keith's Grand Opening of his new location for his bar The Office. I thought we were just meeting Adam and Amy but when we got there Kenda and Hays were there then Jamie and her hubby showed up and Britta showed up too after her raquetball tournament - ha ha! Anyway it was a great night. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Who new we were all such GREAT singers and that Amy REALLY wanted to be a Cowboy!
Here is Jamie praising the lord!

This a really good picture of everyone. Doesn't Kenda's hair look great?
Adam showing us what a great singer he is.

5 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

OMG, I look like Pat Benatar. That was such a fun night. So good to see you all and looking forward to more great nights after we finally move home. : )

Jamie Pitman said...

I look like I had been crying....maybe because I was crying from laughing so dang hard! I was praising the Lord, in a bar, singing Sin Wagon.....hmmmmm somethin aint right!

Britta said...

That was the best! I needed that laughing! Cowboy, Kenda's bust - I just KEEP laughing about that one. I still think you should hire the guy with his own karaoke cds for your birthday.

Kerry Kern said...

Wished you guys would have called that looks fun!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Poor Kerry...her post makes me sad. WE won't forget you again, sweet girl. I am sooooo glad my hair doesn't look like that anymore. Everyone looks so much better with a little sun in the summer. UgH! I wish tanning beds weren't so bad.