CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank You!

A huge Thank You goes out to my good friend Virginia! She helped John out when he was planning my perfect vacation ending. John did the planning but I need to thank Virginia for all that she did to help. Here are some pics from our visit to her house in Allen the day after John asked me the big question!
Here is Virginia with her beautiful daughter Julia. She is such a cutie and so polite. Her little boy Thomas Morgan is in the background. He is sooooo cute too and friendly. He really liked John.
Here is Julia posing next to the doll house that I gave her when she was born, wow how time flies. She is posing with one of her favorite doggie toys but I can't remember it's name - sorry Julia.
Here is Thomas Morgan and Blaise playing cars. Look at those great smiles! Blaise can't wait to go back to play with all of the great toys. They played so well together.

4 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

They are all so cute!!

Kendra said...

that little girl is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Is this my neighbor...???? Cute babies she has!!!

Unknown said...

I love Virginia! She is awesome! And blessed w/ beautiful children!