CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cattle Baron's Ball

Just a few pics from the 2007 Cattle Baron's Ball. Unfortunately because of the rain they had to move it from the V8 Ranch to the Fairgrounds but we made the most of it. We waited all night to see Element play and as usual they were awesome!

John & I with Courtney and Jake D
Chera & I
The girls
If I get a chance I will sing the song we made up on the bus ride back to City Bank, it was a huge hit. All I can say is sorry Spencer.

4 comments:

Britta said...

I can't wait to hear your song - and I don't even know Spencer!

Do you EVER take a bad pictures, Stacy?

Kerry Kern said...

No, Stacy does not take bad pictures, I do it for her!! You guys look great

Averi said...

I want to hear the song!!!!

Kim said...

AWWWW great pics, and look at Jake, Go Jake go!!!