CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bryan's Graduation Party

My cousin Bryan graduated from Tech this weekend and had a graduation / moving party. He will be moving to California to train. We hate that he is moving so far away but we wish him the best of luck! (Dora I will send more pictures to your email address)

Yummy! Blaise was a big fan of this table.
Blaise with Grandpa and Grandma.
My cousin Andrea and I. Everyone says we look so much alike.
A picture with Bryan and two of my aunts Rachel and Dora.
Can't forget a picture with Blaise, the graduation boy and Buzz Lightyear.
Good Luck Bryan and I will be looking in the mail for my size 8 Asics (He he)!

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Such cute pictures, and so glad your blogging!!!

Britta said...

Go Bryan Go!