CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Paws in Prison

We have been looking for a trainer to help us with training Blaise's puppy, Landry. We found out about a program called Paws in Prison located in Littlefield at the Bill Clayton Detention Center. Landry will be there for the next 8 - 10 weeks. It was very sad to leave her there but I am excited to see what she has learned. In Blaise's first day of school he drew a picture of Landry so I guess he misses her too. We love you Landry and can't wait till you come home!

Isn't she a beautiful puppy? Blaise loves her so much and she is so protective of him. Yes that is Blaise riding her.

5 comments:

Britta said...

Did she draw her in puppy prison, with bars and all?

Unknown said...

Awwwww! See you soon Landry!

Kerry Kern said...

Ohhh how cute, look at the tongue on that dog! Gonna be a big dog someday!

Averi said...

I bet Landry drew a picture of Blaise, too! I know it must be hard to go that long without her...I would go crazy. Hope she comes home soon...and well behaved!

L said...

Paws in Prison is a horrible name for puppy school!! or is it just me...? =)